Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall Photo Shoot

As promised (from several blogs ago), here are some pictures of me and David in case you forgot what we looked like.

The first ones are of us at a park nearby. The sun was setting so we got some good ones with a handy flexible tripod (I'm not sure about the brand, but we love ours... it hooks onto lots of things like trees etc. and is really small and lightweight).





This one....

.. was actually cropped from a picture like this one to look like we were sitting on something.. we were trying to go all Olan Mills on a budget, ok!


And here is the only picture I got of us from Aly's wedding. I guess I was too focused on taking pictures of my cakes :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yay! Another post!! How cute are y'all!? You're edible, just edible! :) OK, the one w/Dave putting his leg far out for Eryn to sit on: too funny!!