Friday, March 14, 2008

Around the House and Us (in case you forgot what we look like:)

We (meaning mainly me, Eryn) love to redecorate! Here are some pics of what we have done lately........




Here is the new living room/ dining room... and, yes, I went a little twinkle light crazy. I liked the back lighting for the piano :)

Why is your dining table in the living room you may ask???

Because this is our dining area/ space.......

But the table by the window is nice. David says that we are like the busy-body neighbors that sit on their porch or look out their window to see the happenings of the neighborhood.... well, when we eat it's pretty entertaining!


And on to the kitchen........
My kitchen is small, but I really enjoy having everything at my fingertips... but I bet we win the contest for worlds lowest square footage in a kitchen!

excuse the dishes and the honey curry mixture...thanks Ashley for the recipe:)


view from the back..

...and we didn't redecorate anything in the kitchen... it's just clean!

And us.........


3 comments:

Ashley said...

So how did your honey chicken turn out? What did you serve with it?

Whitney said...

Love it!! I miss you!!

Oh and as for "basting"...I just used a spoon and it worked great!

Whitney said...

aww, and i just noticed our Christmas card on your fridge! You love me! :)