Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ode to Child Prodigies and Other YouTube videos

So this first link is for a 6 YEAR OLD GIRL........... her pitch and control of her voice is amazing. I think she was a semi finalist in Brittain's Got Talent.
This next link is for David Archuleta-- amazing! Here is the full video of him singing "I'm Not Going" to the season one finalists.
Also, here is a funny experiment in Grand Central Station. It's pretty neat
Another fun thing: Go to google and type in "find Chuck Norris" and click on the "I'm feeling lucky" button..........hilarious:)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for posting those! I had fun watching them. :) Btw, did you see that I tagged you? You do still answer to the name "Agee", do you not?!

David and Eryn said...

oh yeah, i forgot! thanks for reminding me :)