Monday, December 01, 2008

Turkey Day

I got to go home for Thanksgiving week this year to visit my mom's family and my dad's family. David was going to be at home and work all week here in Colorado. On Wednesday night, my dad, stepmom, brother, sister, and me went to see a movie. When I was coming out of the movie, I was supposed to meet some friends who had just gone to pick up their cousin, "Trevor", from the airport. When I called them after the movie I turn around and saw this guy with an Alabama hat running toward me- turns out "Trevor" was really David Jones. So David came home and surprised us all. My grandma and grandpa (thank you both so much!) knew, but no one else did.

So we had Thanksgiving lunch with my dad and stepmom's family, and then we traveled to Memphis for a meal of sloppy joes and pizza with my mom's family. My mom was really surprised. Then we got up the next morning at 4:30 to take David to the airport! That part was not fun.

Here are some pictures we took on my stepmom's parents land.



No comments: